Results 1-3 of 29
Guided-wave acoustooptic Bragg diffraction from a single surface acoustic wave
in LiNbOj substrate. (Vectors are indicated by an arrow in figures and by boldface
in text.) acoustical, optical, and AO properties. The SAW is commonly excited by ...
and assuming that the medium is lossless both optically and acoustically, first,
appropriate forms for the electric fields Em(x, y, z, t) and E„(jr, y, z, f) of the
undiffracted and diffracted light waves, and the strain field $ (jc, y, z, t) of the SAW
and its ...
For common holograms recorded on photographic film, the maximum diffraction
efficiency is limited to 6.25%. The rest of the light power, 93.75%, passes through
the hologram unaffected, or ends up in beams that are called higher diffraction ...
What people are saying - Write a review
Encyclopedia of physical science and technologyUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
Although almost a decade has passed since the second edition of this work was published, this encyclopedia's reputation as a high-quality scholarly work has not diminished. Guided by an advisory board ... Read full review
Fusion Devices Explosive 1 Brij Agrawal
Game Theory 37 Glacial Geology
16 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research: Accelerators ..., Volume 271
No preview available - 1988
Laws and Models: Science, Engineering, and Technology
Carl W. Hall
Limited preview - 2018