300 Minutes of Danger (Countdown to Disaster 1)
Ten stories. Ten life-or-death situations. Ten brave kids.
And each hero has only 30 minutes to escape. What would you do? A new death-defying series written by an in internationally bestselling author.
George is trapped in a falling airplane with no engine and no pilot. Milla is covered in radioactive waste--and her hazmat suit is running out of air. Otto is in the darkest depths of the ocean, where something hungry is circling. How will they save themselves? This collection of ten linked short stories with a twist will thrill and terrify kids. Each nail-bitingly dangerous drama, set in the near future, takes 30 minutes to play out--and you get to read it in real time *
What would you do if you found yourself . . .
- Abducted by two thugs . . . who have locked you in the trunk of a car and abandoned it on the railroad tracks?
- In a mobile medical unit, ready to vaccinate people against a deadly disease--and a bomber demands all your medicine?
- Trapped in a burning building, with deadly smoke filling the air?
- Poisoned . . . with only 30 minutes more to live?
- In a spaceship with a punctured hull?
*Based on average reading speed
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.