PCR protocols: a guide to methods and applications
The correct procedures you need for frustration-free PCR methods and applications are contained in this complete, step-by-step, clearly written, inexpensive manual.
* This first-rate guide will help you
* Avoid contamination--with specific instructions on setting up your lab
* Avoid cumbersome molecular biological techniques
* Discover new applications
* Simply call our toll-free, 800 number listed below or cut out the coupon, fill in the blanks, and mail it to us with your check, credit-card number, or money order; We'll send you the book and you'll get your answers
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Amplification of Genomic DNA
Rapid Amplification of cDNA Ends
cDNA Cloning Using Degenerate Primers
31 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
1990 by Academic Academic Press agarose gel aliquots alleles amplification products amplified DNA analysis annealing Applications Copyright assay cDNA cells chromosome cloning concentration containing cycles denaturation detection digestion DNA fragments DNA sequences dNTP dot blot EDTA enzymatic amplification ethanol ethidium bromide extraction Faloona form reserved gene genetic genomic genomic DNA Guide to Methods H. A. Erlich Higuchi hybridization incubated labeled lanes Literature Cited membrane Methods and Applications MgCl2 minutes molecular molecules mRNA mutations Natl Nucleic Acids Res nucleotide oligomer oligonucleotide probes PCR amplification PCR primers PCR product PCR Protocols Perkin-Elmer Cetus phage pmol polymerase chain reaction polymorphisms prepared primer primer pair procedure purified quences reagents recombinant region restriction enzymes reverse transcriptase rights of reproduction rRNA Saiki Scharf single-stranded Sninsky solution Southern blot specific SSPE strand synthesis Taq DNA polymerase Taq polymerase temperature template tion tissue transcription Tris-HCl pH tube virus vitro