Workplace Mentoring Reference Guide
Who is this Guide for?
This Guide has been developed for workplace supervisors or colleagues who are responsible for mentoring in the workplace. It will take you through the process of establishing and developing a mentoring relationship with a learner in a workplace.
What topics are covered? By working through this Guide, you will cover the following topics:
1. An introduction to workplace mentoring
2. Developing a mentoring plan
3. Facilitating a mentoring relationship
4. Monitoring a mentoring relationship
5. Evaluating the effectiveness of mentoring